Tuesday, June 17, 2014

"Two for Tuesday" Linky Party (Speech Language Pathology)


Why did I wait so long to start making products for Teacherspayteachers?! Seriously... I started making products maybe a month or two ago, and now I’m completely addictedI CAN NOT STOP!!! I’ve even bought a new doodle tablet that connects to my computer! I am LOVING every minute of this! Who wouldn’t?!?!?! It combines some of my favorite things...being creative/crafty, speech and language, education and kids! I have 9 products in my store with more coming soon! Now the hard part... WAITING! I thought the hard part was going to be all the crazy “techie” things I had no clue how to do. Nope...I’ve figured most of that out on my own! It’s definitely the waiting and wondering! WHY?!?!?! I wonder why people are looking at my products but not buying them, are there things I should change, what will people buy...the list goes on and on! I keep having to remind myself that I haven’t been “open” long and school just ended for most people. Who wants to buy school stuff when summer just started?!?!


Enough with the rambling! Here’s the fun part...

I am linking up with the people over at The Teaching Tribune for “Two for Tuesday”. What does that mean? It means I’m putting 2 of my products on sale for 1/2 price all day long!!! Head over to my store to check out “Picnic Time” and “Sweet, Sweet Syllables”! You can click on the preview below to go straight to the product! 



                
                    

See you in the store!

The Speech Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment