Tuesday, June 24, 2014

We made it!

Well, after numerous delays (at both airports), horrible communication from the airlines, running through airports and not being able to arrive at our final gate for about 45 minutes, we FINALLY made it! I took these pictures from the window of the plane...



What was the silver lining in all of this mass chaos you ask? I was able to organize ALL of my clipart, proof my SLP organizational packet (I’ll be posting it in the next few weeks), work on my newest product (the one I told you about on Sunday) and make this sneak peek for you!
Speaking of products...
I am teaming up with the folks over at The Teaching Tribune again for “Two for Tuesday”! 
Yet again, this means I will mark 2 products down to 1/2 PRICE ALL DAY LONG! This week, head over to my store and check out two articulation products: 

“Race in the Park: A board game to practice /r/ in sentences”
“Lucky’s Lemonade Stand: A board game to practice /l/ in sentences”
See you in the store! 
The Speech Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment