Saturday, June 14, 2014

What am I doing?!?!?!?!

It’s summer, I should be relaxing! Instead, this is what’s going on in my head...

So.... I started a store on TeachersPayteachers! How in the world do I get people to stop just looking at my stuff and start buying it?! I should start a blog! How in the world do I start a blog?! I should google it! Oh, I should start a facebook page too! How do you start a facebook page?! Wait...figured that one out! Now I just have to actually make the page! Back to the blog! What site do I use to start it?! Oh, here’s one! Yes...blog is STARTED!!!! I Still need to work on the design, but, it’s started! How in the world do you write a blog post?!?! Still haven’t quite figured that one out! Guess I’ll just start typing and see what happens! Hold on...I should go to bloglovin and look at other peoples blogs! I found a ton of awesome blogs! A linky party...What is a linky party?! Wow, I should get in on a linky party! How in the world do I get in on a linky party?! Slow down...one thing at a time! Just start typing...here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment