Monday, July 21, 2014

Get those planners ready!

Who’s getting ready to return to school? I am!!! 

Today, I’m linking up with busy bee speech to talk about planners . (I know I’m a little late to this one.)


This week I went ahead and printed out my planner, had it bound, and started filling it up! My new obsession is decorating it with washi tape! I even started making my August lesson plans! I’ll show you more about that in a minute. Every year, I search for a planner that isn’t going to cost me an arm and a leg. I love planners but hate the price of them!!! So...I decided I would just make my own. I figured if I made my own planner it would include all of the sections I wanted. I can include all of my IEP information, I can list all of my meetings, I can list important dates and I can list my lesson plans. I even made two designs, since I couldn’t decided which one I liked better! Click the picture below to head over to my store!





See you in the store!

The Speech Owl


No comments:

Post a Comment