Friday, July 25, 2014

I'm having a sale and announcing the raffle winner!!!

When do you guys start back to school?! Here in Nashville, staff returns on July 31! It just keeps getting earlier and earlier...or so it seems. With the start of school right around the corner, I’m sure I’m not the only one trying to organize for the year AND take advantage of my last few days to relaxIf you’re working on the organizing part then this post is for you...because.....I’m throwing a sale!!!!!!! I am placing my entire TPT store on sale for 20-50% off until Wednesday, July 30! Head over to the store and rack up!!!! (Click the picture below)




And the moment you’ve all been waiting for.... drumroll please....the winner of the “Speech Owl Artic: /r/ and /r/ blends" is... Brenda Arsenault!!!! Congrats Brenda! Hope you enjoy it! 


Since I’ve been working hard to finish some products, I have decided that today is a day for relaxing! Anybody have a guess as to what my plans are?!?!


See you in the store!


The Speech Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment