Monday, July 7, 2014

I'm Home and I have a new product!!!

I’m HOME!!! The trip to New Orleans was fabulous and was wrapped up by a trip down to an amazing record store on Frenchmen Street and 4th of July fireworks on the riverfront! I loved the last two weeks but I am so glad to be home!!! Now back to routine. 

Speaking of routine... I am again teaming up with the folks over at The Teaching Tribune for “Two for Tuesday”, meaning 2 of my products will be up in my store for 1/2 price for the next 24 hours
Head over to my store and check out “Preppy Pronouns: fun with pronouns and prepositions” and “Are we there yet?”. Click on the image to link to my store. 

“Preppy Pronouns: fun with pronouns and prepositions” is a fun hands-on way to teach your students to use and understand pronouns and prepositions!! You’ll receive visual signs, characters, direction tasks, pictures for direction tasks, and sentence strips. Enjoy!

“Are we there yet?” was inspired by my recent travels! This product is a fun way to incorporate a transportation theme into your sessions! It includes a simple transportation book for your students to construct and read, category sorting, simple yes/no questions, following directions with pronouns, what doesn’t belong, describing, and compare/contrast. You’ll be able to use this product across multiple ages and ability levels. 

Keep an eye out...there may be a big sale coming as we get closer to August!

See you in the store!
The Speech Owl


No comments:

Post a Comment