Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Two for Tuesday and some news...

It’s Tuesday...you know what that means!?!?! Yup...It’s “Two for Tuesday” linky party day over at The Teaching Tribune! I’m writing this last minute before I run out the door for work. It’s going to be short! I’ll post again later this week for some big, exciting news!!!
(I was going to put the current graphic here but it won't download so here's an old one...


Since most of us are getting ready to head back to school soon, I decided to put my SLP organization (planner) pack and Hoppin’ Homonyms on sale for 1/2 price today! Click on the image below to go straight over to the product in my store! 




Don’t forget to check back later this week so you can hear my big, exciting news!!!

See you in the store!

The Speech Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment