Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Two for Tuesday and a new product!!!

The Kansas portion of my vacation was wonderful!!! My cousin Joey’s wedding was absolutely beautiful!!! I loved getting to spend time with dear friends and amazing family!!! Next stop is New Orleans!!!

I have a couple of exciting things to announce today...

!.  I posted my “Speech Language Pathology Organization Packet 2014-2015” in my tpt store last night and it’s going to be 1/2 price until tomorrow morning! Click on the image below to view it in my store! 


2.  I am once again linking up with the people over at The Teaching Tribune for “two for Tuesday”. This week I am putting “Summer Lovin’ Synonyms” and “Monster Antonyms” on sale for 1/2 price all day (until tomorrow morning)!!! Click on the images below to view them in my store!



So 3 products are 1/2 price today!!! Don’t miss out!!! I’m still working on my transportation project, but it should be ready to post in the next week or so. Follow me in my store so you will be updated once it’s posted! 

See you in the store!

The Speech Owl

2 comments:

  1. Cute products! I'm getting the summer synonym packet to use at the beginning of the year. It looks super cute with lots of options. I'm so happy I found you - I'm always looking for more speechie blogs to follow :)
    ~Scarlett at Speech Is Sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy it!!! If you "follow" my tpt store it will alert you when I post the new stuff I'm working on! Have a great week!

      Delete