Thursday, July 31, 2014

"What's in your cart?" Linky Party

Are you excited?!?! The TPT Back to School site wide sale will be August 4-5! Stop by and shop while you can get whatever you want, from my store, for up to 28% off when you use the code BTS14!!! With the TPT site wide sale just around the corner...

I have decided to link up with Jenna Rayburn over at Speech Room News for her “What’s in your cart?” linky party. 

If you’re trying to plan for the start of school, you should head to my store and check out “The Kissing Hand: Book Companion” . This is what I am using to start the year!

What else do I have in my cart?!?!  Here are the top 3 products I want to buy during the sale: 

1) No Print Receptive Language Pack by Nicole Allison



Hope you enjoyed seeing what’s in my cart! 

See you in the store! 

The Speech Owl

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all of Nicole Allison's No Print series. You won't be disappointed in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! Have a wonderful sale. :)

    ReplyDelete