Friday, July 18, 2014

Where did my summer go!? ...and I'm having a raffle and sale!!!


Where did my summer go?!?!?! It feels like summer just arrived (I guess that’s what happens when you work most of the summer)! Oh well! This week my boss started emailing to tell us about upcoming conferences and return dates! Back to school we go (soon)!

I have several things to say today so here goes....

_Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has bought products from my teacherspayteachers store!!! You have no idea how thankful I am for every single one of you! As a way to say thanks and to start the school year off right, I am going to raffle off the new product I am working on.! The raffle will start July 22 (Tuesday) and run through July 24 (Thursday). I’ll tell you more about the product soon.

-Because we’re headed back to school I’m going to throw a big sale in my teacherspayteachers store!!!  Everything in the store will be 20-50% off!!! The sale will run July 25 (Friday) through July 30 (Wednesday)! See, I planned it to back up to the raffle, if you win the product you don’t need to buy it. If you don’t win you can head over to the store and buy it on sale! It’s a WIN-WIN situation! you can click the button below to see what's in the store! (More stuff coming soon)

-I’ve been working hard on a new product!!!


All of the /r/ and /r/ blend graphics were hand drawn by me! Yup, all 144 of them!!! I have included a color version as well as a mostly black and white version! I haven’t finished it so it’s not up in my store...yet. It will be soon! And I'll tell you more about this product next week! 

It’s going to be a busy week or two.-finish the new product (and maybe some others), raffle it off and throw a sale! All before we head back to school! 

In the meantime, head over to my store and see what will work best for your kiddos! 

See you in the store!
The Speech Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment