Monday, July 21, 2014

Who's ready for a FREEBIE?!?!?!

Who’s Ready for a FREEBIE?!?!?!?!?!
I just finished “Speech Owl Artic: /r/ and /r/ blends” and want to GIVE IT AWAY to one lucky person! It’s not even in my store yet! “Speech Owl Artic: /r/ and /r/ blends” is designed to work on initial /r/, medial /r/, final /r/ and /r/ blends at the word, phrase, sentence, and paragraph levels. This was one of my favorite projects to work on since I drew all of my own /r/ graphics! If you know me you now how happy that makes me! I included a full color and a mostly black and white version in this product. Check out the pictures below then scroll down to enter the rafflecopter! I will announce the luck winner on Friday!!!




See you in the store!

The Speech Owl
Rafflecopter link: a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment