Monday, October 20, 2014

S...Peachy Feedback

S...Peachy Feedback!!!

Today I am linking up with Nicole over at Speech Peeps for “S...Peachy Feedback”!!!
S...Peachy Feedback is a monthly linky party where TPT sellers celebrate insightful and encouraging feedback on Teachers Pay Teachers products. Every month I will choose one person to win a FREE product from my store!

I love all of the great feedback! I love every single minute of creating these products and it means the world to me, knowing they are helping YOU (and me) in therapy!

This months winner is TPT buyer RS! Look what she had to say!!! RS email me at thespeechowl@gmail.com.
I love the feedback she left on my newest product “Pumpkin Soup: A Book Companion For Language”. Her feedback is both insightful and encouraging! She made a suggestion and I followed up! I am so excited about the newest pages in the packet! Click here to see the book companion. 

Keep leaving that great feedback and maybe your feedback will be picked next month!

Don’t forget to stop by Speech Peeps and check out everyone else’s blog posts!

See you Soon!!!


The Speech Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment