Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What's in your cart? Linky Party

Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends and fun! It’s also a time for shopping...lots and lots of shopping! On December 1st and 2nd, TPT is having their huge site wide sale! You can save up to 28% off everything in my store if you use the code TPTcyber!!!! To help you prepare for the sale, Jenna at Speech Room News is throwing a “What’s in your cart” linky party! Keep reading to see what you NEED from my store and what I NEED from other stores!
Here are a few of the products in my store I am super excited about:

1) No Print Snowman Language: Receptive and Expressive
I am so excited about this addition to my store! There is absolutely NO prepping for it! NO printing, NO cutting, and NO laminating! Just download it to your computer or iPad and use the links to navigate through the various receptive and expressive language skills! This packet is especially great for grades 1-4! Filled with 12 different receptive and expressive language skills, this will be my go to for a ton of skills this winter! (Click the picture to link to my product.)
2) Mooseltoe: A Book Companion For Language
If you have never read this book, it is time! This book is a favorite among my students of all ages. One of the best things about this book companion is you get both a color and black/white copy! You can decide how much or how little ink you want to use. This companion is full of language skills for all the students on your caseload. Check out this blog post review from Lyndsey at Speech to the Core by clicking here! (Click the picture to link to my product.)

Want to see what’s in my cart?! 
1) Winter Print and Go Language Pack from Speech Made Simple looks amazing! It’s filled with a ton of different language targets!
2) Oral Progress Monitoring by Speech to the Core, looks like a staple in this progress monitoring world we work in!
3) The Village Tree- Digital eBook and Companion Activities from GoldCountrySLP looks like a steal! She created this book herself! How amazing is that! 
4) Snowmen at Christmas: Book Companion from Speech Is Sweet will definitely be a go to before winter break! Scarlett’s stuff is always amazing! 
Don’t forget to see what everyone else has in their carts by heading back over to the linky party!

What’s in your cart?!

See you soon, 
The Speech Owl

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my winter pack!!! I can't wait to buy your no print activity!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete