Monday, December 15, 2014

S...Peachy Feedback and a Christmas Sale!!!!!

S...Peachy Feedback!!!

Today I am linking up with Nicole over at Speech Peeps for “S...Peachy Feedback”!!!
S...Peachy Feedback is a monthly linky party where TPT sellers celebrate insightful and encouraging feedback on Teachers Pay Teachers products. Every month I will choose one person to win a FREE product from my store!

I love all of the great feedback! Keep it coming!

This months winner is TPT buyer AMY C! Look what she had to say!!! Amy C. email me at thespeechowl@gmail.com.
I love the feedback she left on my NO Print Snowman Language Packet! Click here to see
the Language Packet. 

Keep leaving that great feedback and maybe your feedback will be picked next month!

I have one other exciting thing to tell you about...I am putting all of my Christmas themed book companions on sale for 40% off until Friday! 
Don’t forget to stop by Speech Peeps and check out everyone else’s blog posts!

See you Soon!!!

The Speech Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment