Sunday, February 1, 2015

For The Love Of Speech Blog Hop

It’s almost Valentine’s Day and LOVE is in the air! Can you feel it?!?! I sure hope you can! 
Just in case you aren’t feeling it...myself and 27 of my SLP blogger friends wanted to let you know just how much we love and appreciate all of you! Starting today you can loop through all of our blogs and grab a SWEET Valentine’s freebie from each of us! That’s 28 free Valentine’s products from across 14 different skill areas! How amazing is that! By the time you make it through all of us you will have a TON of great resources for your Valentine’s Day therapy! Now, here's the catch...after February 4th, some of the freebies won't be available at all and some won't be free anymore. So don't wait!!!

What are you getting from me?! 
Click the above picture to visit my TPT store and grab your freebie! 

While you’re in the store check out my latest Valentine’s Day Book Companion! Look at all the skills addressed in this companion! (Click on the pictures below)

Last but not least, click Cupids arrow to head over to Speech Made Simple’s blog post! You are in for a treat! She always has amazing products! Happy Valentine's and Happy Hopping!



See you soon! 

The Speech Owl

Follow me on TPT here: www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Speech-Owl
Follow me on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/speechowl
Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/thespeechowl

No comments:

Post a Comment