Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Are you my "Speachy Feedback" winner?!?!?!

SPeachy Feedback!!!

Today I am linking up with Nicole over at Speech Peeps for “S...Peachy Feedback”!!!
S...Peachy Feedback is a linky party where TPT sellers celebrate insightful and encouraging feedback on Teachers Pay Teachers products. I have read each and every piece of feedback that you guys have left and chosen my winners! That's right WinnerS! All of the feedback was fantastic and so encouraging, but I narrowed it down to two winners! Each of you win one product (no bundles) from my store!  

I love all of the great feedback! Keep it coming!

I love that you are able to use this packet with all of your kiddos! Did you leave this feedback? If you did email me at thespeechowl@gmail.com. 
This is why we do what we do! This made my day and inspires me to keep creating new products! Thank you so much for sharing!
School Based Speechie please email me at thespeechowl@gmail.com with your choice of product from my store (no bundles). 

Click here to go check out this product in my TPT store!

Keep leaving that great feedback and maybe your feedback will be picked next time!

See you soon!
The Speech Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment