Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hopping into Spring Blog Hop!!!

What’s the weather like where you live? I thought spring had finally sprung earlier this week when temperatures made it almost to the 80s...then Wednesday happened. Wednesday temperatures dropped back into the 50s and they are supposed to stay there for a bit longer. But today is the first official day of SPRING!!!! I am sure the warm weather is coming soon!
To celebrate the first day of spring, some of the newer bloggers in the SLP blogging scene are having an amazing blog hop! You can pick up 14 new spring freebies just by stoping by!!! If I’m your last stop, thanks for hopping through! If you don’t have 14 freebies yet DON”T WORRY! After you grab my freebie, you can click the button that says “hop to the beginning” and snag the other freebies! Thank you so much to SpeechTherapyFun and SLPChelsea for putting this blog hop together! 

Here’s what you get from my store...
I am so excited about this NO PRINT freebie! Can your students figure out what is wrong in each picture and tell you why?! I am sure you and your students will have a blast with these ABSURD pictures! Click HERE or on the image above to be redirected to my store so you can grab a copy for yourself! 
If you love this freebie you may also want to check out my “No Print Spring Time Fun: Expressive and Receptive Language” packet! It is a #1 seller in my store and this freebie is a perfect compliment for it!!! Click HERE or on the image above to be redirected to this product! 

Thanks for hopping by!



See you soon!

The Speech Owl
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/speechowl

Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/thespeechowl

6 comments:

  1. I love the absurdities, my kiddos will love trying to figure out what's wrong! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! I thought it would be a fun change of pace for my kiddos!

      Delete
  2. Love that this is no print! (Now I just have to remember that it's on my iPad!)
    THANKS!
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! My kids always remind me that it's on there!:)

      Delete
  3. What a great freebie!! Thanks!! Nice to have discovered another southern SLP blogger :)
    -Mia from Putting Words In Your Mouth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this activity. I especially appreciate the emphasis on expressive reasoning. It is not simply enough to just recognize the absurdity, but to explain why it is absurd!
    Annie
    Doyle Speech Works

    ReplyDelete