Sunday, May 3, 2015

"What's in Your Cart?" TPT Teacher Appreciation Sale

I don’t know about you but I am counting down the days until summer break! The pool and the beach are calling my name and I’m going to go running the day school ends! Well, maybe not really, but in my mind that is what is going to happen! The end of the year (as you all know) is always crazy! That’s why I am so excited about the upcoming sale, I can grab some fantastic new products to make finishing the year a little bit easier! If you don’t know what sale I’m talking about keep reading...if you do know what sale I’m talking about keeping read to find out what I need and what you need!
On May 5-6, TPT is having a huge teacher appreciation (Happy Birthday to me celebration) site wide sale! They may not really be celebrating my birthday, but I’m going to pretend they are! You can save up to 28% off everything in my store if you use the code Thank You!!!! As usual, to help you prepare for the sale, Jenna at Speech Room News is throwing a “What’s in your cart” linky party! Let’s take a peek inside my store and inside my cart. 
First, here are the things you NEED to check out in my store! 
  1. No Print Splashing Into Language (Expressive and Receptive)
  2. Rainy Day Language Bundle (No Print and Print and Go)
Next, is a peek into my cart! You NEED these things too!
  1. Summer Print & Go Language Pack by Speech Made Simple 
  2. Goin’ To The Zoo: Early Language Skills Pack by Pam Dahm
  3. Triangles of Meaning {word relationships and activities} by SchoolHouse Talk
  4. WH Question Darts by Speech2U
Make sure you head back over to Speech Room News to check out what other people have in their carts! Click HERE to return to the linky party!


See you soon!
The Speech Owl 

2 comments:

  1. I love your page background graphic! Happy Teacher Appreciation week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have Triangles of Meaning on your wish list! It's been a hit with my students. Thanks!

    Schoolhouse Talk

    ReplyDelete