On August 3-4, TPT is having a huge back to school site wide sale! You can save up to 28% off everything in my store if you use the code BTS15!!!! As usual, to help you prepare for the sale, Jenna at Speech Room News is throwing a “What’s in your cart” linky party! Let’s take a peek inside my store and inside my cart.
First, here are the things you NEED to check out in my store!
- No Print Back To School: Receptive and Expressive Language NO printing, No cutting and No laminating needed to teach and review receptive and expressive language skills related to a back to school theme!!!
- Print and Go NonFiction Passages: A Growing Bundle NO prep needed, just print and go!!! Each bundle contains numerous topics, each with vocabulary cards, reading passages, 2 levels of comprehension questions, 2 different graphic organizers and writing prompts to practice short paragraph writing!
Next, is a peek into my cart! You NEED these things too!
- Bobbing for Apples: Receptive and Expressive Language by Speech Made Simple
- Back to School, Splat! Book Companion by Speech to the Core
- Social Group Curriculum for Middle and High School Students by Nicole Allison
Make sure you head back over to Speech Room News to check out what other people have in their carts! Click HERE to return to the linky party!
See you soon!