Monday, August 17, 2015

Shining Stars Linky Party (It's time for another sale!!!)


Have you heard?!?! TPT is having another ONE DAY SALE for back to school! That means another day to score up to 28% off EVERYTHING in my TPT store (The Speech Owl) on August 19th (Wednesday) with the code "MORE15"!!! In preparation for this SALE SLPRunner is hosting a SHINING STARS linky party! This linky party was created to show you a few of our favorite products from our own stores (they may or may not be best sellers) and a few favorite products from other stores! These are those products that are “SHINING STARS”!
Here we go!!!! These are the products that I think are SHINING STARS from my store!
I love all of my no print products! I’m choosing to show the fall version simply because it’s my newest one and I can’t wait to use it with my new caseload. My No print “seasonal” products each cover 12 different language skills. I love how easy it is to grab the iPad and address most, if not all, of my kids language needs! 
I am loving my nonfiction products! These are great for a variety of ages and ability levels with a few simple adjustments. So far, this bundle contains passages for Black History Month and U.S. Landmarks. There are more passages in the works (inventors and presidents will be next)! Each time a new packet is added the price will go up. Each packet contains multiple informational passages. Each informational passages also comes with separate pages to address important vocabulary, 2 levels of comprehension questions, graphic organizers to organize important information related to the topic, and pages to allow your students to work on writing short paragraphs. Check out this free excerpt from the U.S. Landmarks packet by clicking here

These are a few of the products that I think are SHINING STARS from other stores!
This has been one of my lifesavers!!! I love that I can use this tool to not only progress monitor but also to determine areas of need when writing IEPs for new students. I can’t tell you how many students I have acquired on my caseload only to have an IEP due immediately. This progress monitoring tool has helped me learn more about the students strengths and weaknesses, write a strong present level and determine the most appropriate goals for each of the students. 
I haven't had a chance to use this one yet, but I think it is going to provide a lot of information! Some of the words are a little tough for my littles, but it's going to definitely help build their vocabulary to help them with understanding what is begin taught in the classroom. Pre-teaching important vocabulary is always beneficial and this tool will help pre-teach and monitor my students progress. 



Make sure you stop by all of our stores on Wednesday. August 19th, to grab some AMAZING deals! Remember 28% Off EVERYTHING with the code "MORE15"!!!


Head back over to SLPRunner’s linky party to find some more SHINING STARS!!!


13 comments:

  1. I can never have enough great fall packets as I love to start the year off with some highly motivating activities. Off to check out your Falling into Language packet! Lisette (Speech Sprouts)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nonfiction passages look awesome! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for hosting the linky!

      Delete
  3. I'm amazed at your skill with "no print" materials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nonfiction passages are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely going to need to check out your Fall packet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much TLC-SLP! I hope you love it!

      Delete
  6. I love the Falling into Language packet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nonfiction print and go passages look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete