The Frenzied SLPs are bringing you a fantastic scavenger hunt style “Thankful and Grateful Blog Hop” and we want you to be a part of it!!! Three lucky winners will be chosen to win a $10 TPT gift card and a $10 Starbucks gift card.
Click the image above to be sent to The Frenzied SLP Facebook page.
Here’s what you do:
- Read each of the “Thankful and Grateful” blog posts written by individual Frenzied SLPs.
- Collect the letters at the bottom of each blog post. (Make sure you write them down.)
- Enter the Rafflecopter. It can be found on any of the blog posts.
- Visit the Frenzied SLPs Facebook page for an additional entry.
- Wait until 11/13/15 to see if you are one of the lucky winners!
Now let’s get down to what I am Thankful and Grateful for!
1) I am thankful for my friends and family, who support me, love me, and call me out when I need a reality check! I don’t know what I would do without each and everyone of these people!
2) I am thankful to be a member of the Frenzied SLPs! (Thank you Laura!) I am also thankful for the amazing friendships and collaborative community that I have found through Facebook, my TPT store, and blog. Each of you are included in this community! I have learned new things about myself and our profession through the amazing amounts of constant collaboration!
3) I am beyond thankful for my new job and the amazing people I have the opportunity to work with! Over the past few months they have shown me that they will be there to support me, teach me, learn from me, pray for me, and talk about life with me. I hope they each know they can expect the same from me!
What are you thankful for?
Click the image for the next blog.
Click the image to start at the beginning.