Saturday, November 28, 2015

What's in Your Cart? Cyber Monday TPT Sale Linky Party


Did any of you grab some great Black Friday sales this year?! I just can’t bring myself to fight those crowds anymore, so Cyber Monday is more my style these days! Speaking of sales...Did you know the next TPT site wide sale is coming up on November 30th and December 1st. My store, along with many others, will be 20% off, then you can use the TPT code “SMILE” to get an extra percentage off, for a total of 28% off your total purchase. 
As usual, to help you prepare for the sale, Jenna at Speech Room News is throwing a “What’s in your cart” linky party! Let’s take a peek inside my store and inside my cart. 

From my store I think you should check out these products:
  1. “No Print Snowman Language” There is no printing, no laminating and no prepping with this product, full of receptive and expressive language practice. This top seller will be a huge hit in your winter therapy sessions!
  2. “Snowman Language Print and Go” This brand new packet is the perfect compliment to the “No Print Snowman Language” packet, but it can also be used as a stand alone product. Don’t have time to prep? No problem, I have you covered whether it’s for therapy practice or homework, you can’t go wrong with this one. 
  3. “Investigating Tier 2 Vocabulary” So many of my older students are missing important Tier 2 vocabulary words. This packet has been a life saver while trying to teach my students how to use context clues. 
Here are some products I've picked from other sellers (I think you should get these too)!

1. “Apraxia and Phonological Disorder Survival Pack” from Jessica at The Speech Space.  There are so many activities and so many pages!!!

  Confession: I already own it...it’s amazing!!

3. “Winter Speech Language Mage Bundle” from Sarah at Short and Sweet Speech. This has soooo many skills included!!!


Make sure you head back over to Speech Room News to check out what other people have in their carts! Click HERE to return to the linky party!



See you soon!

13 comments:

  1. Great list! Can't wait to shop!
    -Mandi of Panda Speech

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love no print products. Your No Print Snowman Language looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific list! I need to go take a peek at your Investigating Tier 2 Vocabulary. It may be just what I needed! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have the No Print Snowman Language but had to download it on my new iPad! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your products and your list! Have a great sale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snowman stuff is so cute! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your Investigating Tier 2 Vocabulary! It's awesome! Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Investigating Tier 2 Vocabulary looks like a MUST HAVE to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
    Hot Wallpapers seo tools website
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete