Monday, May 2, 2016

Speechy and Teacher Appreciation Sale Linky Party


Who is ready for summer break to arrive?!?! I know I am! I love seeing my student’s every day, but I’m ready to relax! TPT is throwing a teacher (and SLP) appreciation sitewide sale on May 3rd and 4th to say “Thank You!” for all the hard work you’ve put in this year. This is the perfect chance to grab everything you need to finish planning for the year and to prepare homework packets for your students. My store, along with many others, will be discounted up to 28% when you use the code “CELEBRATE” at checkout. 
To help you better navigate some must have items during this sale The Frenzied SLPs are hosting a linky party to show what we are excited about it. 

Here are a few products from my store that I think will help you make it through the year:

  1. Splashing Into Language Print and Go: This no prep packet pairs perfectly with my Splashing Into Language No Print or it can be used as a standalone product. There is no extra time needed for this one...just print and go. Not only does it have worksheets addressing multiple language skills but it also has parent letters for each skill.   
  2. Describe Me! A mini-lesson and game of attributes: This is one is brand new in my store! It contains a mini- lesson to help your students learn how to describe as well as a fun board game to practice those description skills. My students have had a blast with this one!
Here are a few products I have my eye on:
1) Articulation Scoops from Speech Is Sweet! I need some quick and easy summer homework for a few of my prek speech only students and this looks like it will be perfect!
2) Categories! from Speech Universe! I recently bought her Verb Interactive Books and they have been amazing for several of my private practice kids! I can't wait to see how well they do with this one! 

What do you have your eye on?!?!

Thanks for all you do everyday! 

Happy Teacher (and SLP) Appreciation Week!


1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth your blog is such a big help for so many teachers out there I'm sure. I even recommended it to my friends so they can get some interesting activities rolling in their class

    ReplyDelete