Sunday, July 31, 2016

BEST.YEAR.EVER What's in your cart linky party


How is summer over (or almost over for some of you)! I can't believe our students start on August 1st!!!! In order to help you overcome those summer ending blues and decrease your stress level, TPT is throwing a Best.Year.Ever Back to School Sale! This is the perfect time to grab everything you need to start the year on the right foot! My store, along many others, will be up to 28% off when you use the code BESTYEAR! Sale is August 1-2!!! Click on the image below to go check out my store! 
To help you better navigate some must have items during this sale Jenna at Speech Room News is throwing a "What's In Your Cart?" Linky Party!
Here are a few products from my store that I think will help you make it through the year:

Nonfiction Endangered Animals for Language is hot off the presses! I have been trying them out with my private clients and they have been a huge hit! They are perfect for 2-6th grade students! Look at all of the skills that can be addressed: reading comprehension, listening comprehension, vocabulary, context clues, research, informational text writing, main idea and details, summarizing, comparing and contrasting information and more! This packet covers 12 endangered animals and can cover weeks of instruction!
Investigating Tier 2 Vocabulary: Context Clues is perfect for your 5th-8th grade students (it can be used with high school students missing 5th-8th grade vocabulary as well)! With this product you can teach your students how to use context clues to increase understanding of curriculum vocabulary and material. You receive context sentences with both multiple choice answers and no answers provided. Check out this blog post to see more information!

Here are a few products I have my eye on:
1) Articulation Homework Flip Books from Speech Therapy Fun with Jennifer Bradley! I need some new articulation products and this looks perfect!
2) Social Problem Solving at School from Speechasaurus! I can never get enough pragmatic materials for my students! I love that this has a journal and a game! 
3) Articulation Kits Early Sounds k, g, f, v from The Speech Attic! I have soooo many students struggling with the production of k/g, so this should be exactly what I need! 
4) Kindergarten Speech and Language Screening from Sparklle SLP! This will prefect for determining what skills my little private clients need to work on! I can't wait to try this one out!
5) Mini Coloring Books for Prepositions by Speech Wonderland! I have several private clients working on prepositional concepts! This will be the perfect change of pace for us!


What do you have your eye on?!?! Now head back over to the linky party and see what other people have in their carts! Also, make sure you head over to THE SPEECH OWL store to find new materials you can't live with out!

Let's make this the BEST. YEAR. EVER!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you made the non-fiction endangered animals I've been seeing everywhere! The cover is so adorable and the idea is brilliant. Have a great sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kindergarten Speech/Language Screening is a good one!

    ReplyDelete