Sunday, November 27, 2016

TPT Cyber Sale Linky Party


Spending time with family for Thanksgiving was great, but I am so glad to be back home! I hope you were all able to enjoy the holiday and relax a little bit! I spent today out in the woods hiking before I start the mad rush of Christmas. Starting tomorrow Christmas shopping is ON! Speaking of shopping...have you heard that the TPT site wide CYBER SALE starts tomorrow? On November 28 and 29 you can receive up to 28% off everything in my TPT store with the code: CYBER2016
My sweet friend Sarah from Short and Sweet Speech is hosting a linky party to help you find some great new therapy products! Check out some of my favorite products from my store and a few items I can’t wait to get my hands on from some other TPT stores! 

  1. No Print Investigating Tier 2 Vocabulary: Context Clues (Grades 5-8) Volume 2
This is product is brand new in my store and is perfect for traveling middle school SLPs! My students are loving it! It pairs perfectly with the print version of my Investigating Tier 2 Vocabulary. Same great context clues practices with an all new format and all new vocabulary words!
  1. Snowman Language Print and Go
This product is perfect for in therapy practice as well as homework. Snowman language is great to use alone but also perfectly supplements my No Print Snowman Language!
  1. Turkey Clause: A Book Companion for Language
I am a total sucker for book companions and this is one of my favorites! 

Here are some products I can’t wait to get my hands on

  1. Seasonal No-Print Apraxia Bundle for the Year from Short and Sweet Speech
  1. Hungry Monsters Interactive Articulation Activity from The Speech Attic

Happy Shopping! Don’t forget to head back over to the linky party (click here) to find some more great steals!

No comments:

Post a Comment